Sunday, 13 May 2012

Dryland Book One///Chapter One

I have just self-published my comic book ‘Dryland Book One Chapter One’, which will also feature a ‘Tales of The Smiths’ backup story! 
The comic will debut at the Kapow Comic Convention in London (where the biggest names in comics from Marvel, DC, Dark horse etc will be attending) from Saturday 19 May to Sunday 20 May 2012.
I have a table in the Artists Alley, Level 2, Booth 188 which I’ll be sharing with Steve Silverwood of Upside Comics and I’ll be selling/signing/drawing ‘Dryland’ the whole weekend long!
For more info, click the below HERE
*******UPDATE*******
Dryland Book One///Chapter One is available now on my online webstore (along with a limited edition poster and an edition that includes a sketch of the characters)!
Support your local indie artist, yo! 
Purchase Dryland@Con Chrisoulis’ online webstore



No comments: